Saturday, December 4, 2010

text messages

so does anyone send messages to one person but it's written like it's sent to multiple people? i may have done it once or twice... but let me preface this story by saying it's just me and HM living in the apartment right now, my other roommate-who doesn't have a name yet-moves in after i leave for Christmas. We're getting the carpets cleaned this afternoon, so it's just our stuff that's everywhere. Yesterday she sent me this...

Hey girlies!!! The carpet
cleaner is coming tomorrow
at 3.30ish. So we need to
make sure everything is ready..
I'm going to move the lovesac
tonight and stuff in my room.
And vacume the place.. :)

let me first say that putting a smiley face at the end does not make it okay to say whatever you want to and it be okay. just like when you say no offense before you say something mean-it's not cool. okay but i didn't change the format of any of that. let's dissect that for problems, you must know that when people go to her home country she gives them a hard time for not doing things her country's way. 
okay so it's 3:30 not 3.30
if you want to do an ellipse it's ... not ..
vacume? no it's vacuum
and the infamous :)

now don't get me wrong  smiley's have their face but not in this kind of message. and can i just add that she did none of that last night, i however cleaned out my whole room except for my bed. 

but when text message you are sending is really only for one person, don't send it to multiple people, just send it to the one. because then you just look like a douche!

No comments:

Post a Comment