Saturday, December 4, 2010

groceries

when i started to look into moving in with HM and Tomgirl, which will now be referred to as TG, HM said that she would give me rides whenever i needed to and that TG and i would just give her gas money each month. which was something that made moving okay.

HM has only given me a ride twice, and i've needed one at least 15 times but know i can't rely on her. so i've been walking to places i can. like last night i walked home from a concert i was in, 3.5 miles at 8:30-don't tell my mom she'll freak. i also walked it today to that same concert, but got a ride home. but back to the story...

Earlier today i was trying to find a grocery store that was close so that i could go and get ingredients to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. [i needed to make them to say thank you to some people] so i looked on the internet and then asked HM and she was all like i don't think there is one. well after that i decided to take a nap and then leave early for the concert and go a little bit further and go to smiths down the street.

so i woke up from my nap, and got ready. while i was getting ready they walked in with bags from a bookstore and a grocery store...A GROCERY STORE. couldn't she have let me know she was going? couldn't she have at least asked me what i needed? grrr! i was so mad, but i kept my cool and left for my trek.

No comments:

Post a Comment